1. Pre-employment Examination of applicants
2. Annual Physical Exam
*hospital-based, clinic-based or through SSMC-owned mobile vans for fast turn-around of results
a. Traditional APE.
This is ideal for companies with staffing of 500 or less. Consist of employees filling out the usual APE form, queuing from one examination station to another. Specimens and other data are taken back to the laboratory, processed and transmitted to the client upon completion of all results.
b. The SSMC Paperless APE System.
This is ideal for companies with over a thousand employees.
Highlights of the system:
- No forms to fill out.
- Minimal queuing time.
- Computerized handling using bar codes and scanners.
- Transmittal of results for those with significant findings within 24 hours.
- Comprehensive reporting summary format, with graphs, pie and bar charts, etc.
- Can be customized to suit client’s requirements.
- Special Examinations On Site for Women.
- CA-125 for Ovary.
- Mammography. (machine mounted on our Mobile Van)
3. Medical Retainer
4. Referral Hospital
(emergencies, OPD, confinements, executive check up, Laboratory, Radiology, Dialysis, etc.)
5. Manning (SSMC-supplied medical team) and operation of company clinics.
6. Free Ambulance Services.
7. ECG on-site and pick up of specimens (stool and urine).
8.Customized Corporate Health Maintenance Program for employees and/or dependents.
Its convenient locations (Metro Manila, Cavite and Laguna) and pool of qualified and well trained personnel allows the SSMC GROUP the capability and flexibility to handle most medical situations that arise in a client company.
The SSMC GROUP subscribes to the following equation:
Treatment of Injuries
Wellness Information Services
|( = )|
company and employees